RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

#3 WR & Flex for Week 2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
apaports89 View Drop Down

Quote apaports89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #3 WR & Flex for Week 2?
    Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 3:38pm
Who would you start - I need 2 out of the following:

(1) Darren Sproles @TB
(2) Anquan Boldin @ SEA
(3) Rueben Randle vs. Denver (I am also starting Hakeem Nicks)
(4) T.Y. Hilton vs. Miami
(5) Leonard Hankerson @GB

As of right now I'm leaning with Sproles & Hankerson. Sounds like Indy is going to try and get more snaps for Hilton going forward. Boldin had a huge week 1 but a very tough matchup in week 2.

Thoughts?
apaports89 View Drop Down

Quote apaports89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 3:39pm
12 man PPR league FYI
Tommy1X View Drop Down

Quote Tommy1X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 5:42pm
I'd go with Sproles and Boldin. You gotta trust the big name guys still. It's too early to go away from them. Your others are more for bench fill in duty.
Tommy1X View Drop Down

Quote Tommy1X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 5:44pm
Especially since I just saw your PPR note. If they shut down Colston, Sproles will greatly benefit and Boldin got so many targets you have to love that in a PPR.
Samhain34 View Drop Down

Quote Samhain34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 6:56pm
I kind of like Sproles and Randle. Seattle's secondary is beastly, and they have the physicality to handle Boldin. Randle is going to be a third option on a team that's LOADED. Randle will see targets. Colston is getting shut down against Tampa Bay. If it's anybody but Seattle, you're starting Boldin, but this time you should pass and go for Randle. That Broncos Giants game is going to be a shootout.

Best of luck
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 7:14am
I think the conventional wisdom would be Sproles and Boldin.

But like Samhain, I have a gut feeling that the Bronco/Giants game is going to be a shoot out and Randle will have a better game. That said, I think Boldin will have a much higher floor than Randle.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 12:32pm
Sproles and Hilton are the obvious choices to me. Boldin is going to have a solid year but no one does anything against Sherman. Randle and Hankerson are still the 3rd WR on their teams. Both coming off solid weeks but until they prove a little more I go with the guy I know will get the targets. 
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 12:33pm
Have any of you looked at the targets the WR who Sherman covers gets? THe best cover corner in the game. Easily. 
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 12:37pm
I see the argument for Randle but with Hicks Cruz and Myers a solid red zone TE he will have to be in a shootout to get the targets. Which he may be against Denver. I still say Hilton but I see the argument. 
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.