RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

The right choice: Vick or Ryan week 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kg4roy View Drop Down

Quote kg4roy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The right choice: Vick or Ryan week 2
    Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 6:32pm
Both qbs are at home, hard to sit Vick after watching that offense move down the field. Who do you like more?
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 8:21pm
Ryan
dex321 View Drop Down

Quote dex321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 3:11pm
Vick
Samhain34 View Drop Down

Quote Samhain34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 7:38pm
How is the rest of your team? if you absolutely need the consistency, go Matt Ryan, if you have a solid team then maybe the upside of Vick is the way to go.

I roll with Vick, but knowing I wouldn't need a QB or TE until the 10th at least, I loaded up on stars, and role-players as trade bait.
I have: Forte, McCoy at RB, Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, and Randal Cobb at WR, Jordan Cameron at TE
My bench is: Chris Givens - Vincent Brown - Michael Bush (backup Forte), Joique Bell, Sam Bradford, (he should keep improving until Vick gets carried off on a stretcher), and Heyward-Bey.
I can afford to roll the dice with Vick since I have a bunch of reliable starters, if your starters are "high-upside" guys, then you need the consistency of Matt Ryan.

Good Luck.
kg4roy View Drop Down

Quote kg4roy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 10:01am
Ryan Demaryius Thomas D. Bowe D. Martin R. Bush G. Finley Flex: DeSean Jackson Bench: G. Bernard C. Givens Vick K. Hunter S. Rice
Samhain34 View Drop Down

Quote Samhain34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 11:01am
You have a solid team. Assume Ryan will put up 15-18 without Roddy White, do you think you'll win with that? Vick definitely has higher upside this week, and if SD hangs in there, he's not shutting down the offense for the entire second half. He has huge potential this week, I'd roll with him.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 6:26pm
Ryan for sure. Look at the last 20 games. How many times has Vick outscored Ryan? Look at Ryan's home record. Most of all did you watch the Monday night game. Vick looked like he was going to die. He said himself at the end of the 1st quarter he felt it was halftime. He can't do that for 60 minutes. If San Diego hangs in there, and Washington is a much better team so what makes us so sure they will, then Kelly will have to slow it down a series or two. The offense is still evolving. He will make it work I believe that. McCoy is an absolute beast in that system. Vick is a lot better. He is still Vick. Very injury prone. Very likely to throw a pick at the wrong time. I think you would be crazy to go Vick over Ryan. What does the value meter say?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 6:28pm
I said to my buddy when they went up 20they should pull Vick. If you are going to abandon the play calling that got you up 20 let the backup come in and run the traditional offense. Save Vicks body. This is new. What says your stating QB has to log every snap?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 6:29pm
Ryan 4 Vick 9. About right. IMHO'

detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:08pm
With your team the way it sits Ryan is the safe play and Vick is the aggressive play. I go Vick because with the good lineup you can afford to gamble with Vick here
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.