RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Drop Jeffery or B.Brown for Edelman?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drop Jeffery or B.Brown for Edelman?
    Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 2:13pm
12 team, 0.5PPR league. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (wr/rb/te), 1OP(QB/wr/re/te), 1D/st, 1K + 5 bench

I have Jeffery and Bryce Brown, I am considering dropping one of them for Edelman. There are no RB's on the wire - pretty much all of the backups are rostered with the exception of Da'Rel Scott,B.Jacobs and Dwyer. Should I drop Brown or Jeffery?

My team:
QB (max3) - C.Newton, A.Dalton, A.Smith
RB (max 6)- A.Peterson, R.Bush, R.Mathews, G.Bernard, B.Brown, B.Tate
WR (max 8)- M.Wallace, M.Austin, M.Williams, A.Jeffery
TE - J.Finley
D/st - CIN
K - Zuerlein

Any quick thoughts before our waivers run tomorrow morning?
dex321 View Drop Down

Quote dex321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 3:10pm
I woul drop brown
apaports89 View Drop Down

Quote apaports89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 3:42pm
I would get rid of Jeffrey if you are going to make a move. Eagles are going to have a TON of snaps this year and there's no way McCoy is going to be able to keep up that kind of workload so he could be valuable down the line, especially if McCoy gets hurt. I like Jeffrey (I'm from Chicago) but he's going to be up and down all year, Jay loves Marshall and now they have a couple of new TE's in the mix.

I'm thinking you keep both and hold off on making a move but if you are going to get rid of one I'd say Jeffrey.
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 6:54am
Thanks for the comments. I picked up Edelman for Jeffrey. With the lack of RB's on the wire, I feel like I couldn't give up the RB lottery ticket.

Until he has a big day, I think Jeffrey will remain on the wire and if not, there are a couple other WR options: Dobson, Hankerson, Royal, M.Brown, Douglas, Stills, D.Baldwin Streeter, DHB available.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.