RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Julius Thomas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Timeconsumer View Drop Down

Quote Timeconsumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julius Thomas?
    Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:16am
Think he's the real deal, and can keep up Thursday's level of performance all season? Buy and hold, or sell him while he's hot?
Cruttle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Cruttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:47am
Depends on your situation. With all the mouths to feed, he'll have some down weeks - just look at Decker. If you have a reasonable other TE and hole in another position, I'd deal him now
jaykayjk10 View Drop Down

Quote jaykayjk10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:27am
I'd sell. Manning won't put up 400+ passing yds along with 7 passing tds every week. That inflated all the Broncos recievers stats. I think there are too many talented recievers, such as Demaryius, Welker, Decker, and Julius. He might have a couple big weeks, but he won't be consistent.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:29am
Keep him unless you have a better TE on your roster already. Trade him and jut pick up a FA? No.
dilsnec View Drop Down

Quote dilsnec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 5:25pm
JT is the real deal. He has been on the team for 2 Years, this being his 3rd. Manning is high on his ability. However, he was wide open a few times and Ds will adjust. I still believe he will be a Top 5 TE. Payton looks great and is throwing to him. 6' 5" at 250, his is a great athlete. It's like having another WR. Only concern here is the number of targets the Broncos have. I have JT on a couple of team, and will start him this point forward until he proves me wrong. He might outperform J. Graham, Gronk, and Gonzalez too. All 4 of them have one thing in common. Great QBs. Witten being the 5th with a very good QB.
detlions76 View Drop Down

Quote detlions76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:23pm
Peyton has always used his TEs
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.