Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade Fitzgerald for T-Rich?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mvacca444 View Drop Down

Quote Mvacca444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Fitzgerald for T-Rich?
    Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:21am
I play in a 12 team PPR plus bonus league. We get extra points for long TD receptions and rushes, as well as 100+ yards running and receiving. The guy with T-Rich is new to FF and I don't want to take advantage of him--especially because my league has already processed a questionable trade between Anquan Boldin and Andre Johnson, and indont want to add to that bad JuJu. I think Fitz will be a top 7 WR this year and in all years (except last year) he was among the top 6 WR and top 20 overall point scorer in my league.

The question is it a fair trade Fitz for T-Rich, keeping in mind the PPR and bonus heavy nature of my league? (For example: Peyton Manning scored 80+ points and D.Thomas 50+ points on TH night.)
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:30am
Take Richardson. Not your problem if the league does bad trades. Don't hurt your team by worrying about other trades.
Mvacca444 View Drop Down

Quote Mvacca444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 7:33am
Thank you.
wallyg8tor View Drop Down

Quote wallyg8tor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 5:14pm
if you have to ask...that may be an indicator..however...THERE ARE NO FRIENDS IN FFB
 Post Reply Post Reply