RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

is it still baseball season?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stacksondeck View Drop Down

Quote stacksondeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it still baseball season?
    Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 6:30am
Is it me or did rotowire forget the fantasy baseball playoffs is in two weeks? It seems the site is more focused on Football. I think next year ill look for another site to subscribe to. Football is overrated.
MStromberg View Drop Down

Quote MStromberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 10:29am
I hear you. As a long-time subscriber, overall, I have been impressed with their info & analysis, but it seems like when Rotowire has the chance to impress and set themselves apart from the competition, they let the subscribers down. For example, I e-mailed them hours ago asking where the daily Lineup Card was for Sat. No response, and no article posted yet. I know it is a holiday weekend and the heat of the FF draft season, but come on guys.
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 12:58pm
I didn`t renew this year because of some of those issues too. Also the increase for the renewal was totally unjustified in light of the quality you get in return. Rotowire keeps it up it will price itself right out of the market. There are too many free or cheaper sites out there that you can get pretty much the same info from. They are very lax in updating info for the other sports or milb unless it`s the so called flavor of the month.
stacksondeck View Drop Down

Quote stacksondeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 5:03pm
yep they totally missed the Saturday line up card. Holiday weekend or not it should be up. thanks for your response guys. Its unfortunate that I am not the only one.
dvr9484 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote dvr9484 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 8:02pm
Just a heads up - the site's content doesn't change when football starts -- the home page is more football-centric, but the FAAB columns, Barometer, etc. and all of the player news we do throughout the year is exactly the same. With regards to the Labor Day Saturday Lineup Card, there was simply a mix-up on our content grid for the assigned for that Friday night.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 3:34am
All sites focus on the upcoming sport more when it gets close.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.