RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

1st time IDP new Dynasty / How did I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xmite View Drop Down

Quote xmite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st time IDP new Dynasty / How did I do?
    Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 7:18pm
I just finished my draft for our new dynasty league and we added IDP.  We have never used IDP and we went with a prepackage scoring system with myfantasyleague.com on the scoring method.  We get 1pt per tackle and 3 pts per sack and .5 pt for assist.  We weren't sure what roster lengths to use so we set it up with 1 DT/DE, 1 CB/S, 1 LB.  We will reevalute the roster limits next year.  
So I ended up with

Campbell, Calais ARI DE
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

David, Lavonte TBB LB     
Laurinaitis, James STL LB
Wagner, Bobby SEA LB

Burnett, Morgan GBP S    
Chancellor, Kam SEA S

What do you guys think?  After doing some research I hope I built a good enough roster with these guys to take me in the future, but maybe I went the wrong way with some and I was looking for someone's opinion that has done this before!
Thanks in advance.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 10:38am
Those defensive players look good to me. I don't know how you got 3 of my top 10 IDP players though in Watt, Laurinaitis, and Wagner. I really like Calais Campbell, but not in a 3-4. What does your offense look like?
xmite View Drop Down

Quote xmite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 10:51am
It was a $1000 salary cap auction league, so I was able to grab those guys while others were fighting over 3rd and 4th WRs.  I was actually the first to start grabbing IDPs and I got Watt for only $16 and Laurinaitis for $15 and Burnett for $11 and all the rest for $1.  After I was getting these guys people started scrambling for IDP and alot of others went for way more money.  I also spent over $600 on 3 RBs, I got AP, Jamaal Charles, & Marshawn Lynch.  I also got LeVeon Bell too.  I ended up happy with my RBs and IDPs but I hate my QBs.  We also have contracts and I put most of those IDPs on 4 year contracts.  I figured if I made the right choices for $1 it would be good.
Like I said though, this was all new to us with the IDPs.  We have been playing for over 15 years and we thought we would build a Dynasty league with IDPs.  I did alot of reading up on players and targeted these guys and I just wanted to make sure I had made the right decisions. 
Thanks for the comments.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.143 seconds.