RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Draft Strategy when QB is included in the Flex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dawnpatrol View Drop Down

Quote dawnpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Draft Strategy when QB is included in the Flex
    Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 1:26pm
My draft is coming up and our league includes a QB in the flex position.  According to Rotowire projection averages, the 24th QB taken in a standard system (12 team) will still outperform AP & Calvin.

Realistically, aside from a BYE sort of negates the term 'FLEX' right?

Any strategy other than using your first two picks automatically on QB's?  and should I draft 3 out of 17 rounds?

LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 1:39pm
Yes grab qb's quick. Always use a QB as the flex. Treat it as a 2 start QB league.
akhowie21 View Drop Down

Quote akhowie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 1:51pm
im have #1 overall in 2 qb league and list of my top 12, if all 12 are gone before it comes back to me then theres going to be a ton of talent for my 2nd and 3rd round pick and ill wait til round 4-5 to grab qb. even though 24 qb outperforms ap and calvin you can wait to get that qb later on and snag top talent at RB/WR. BTW im taking Brees #1
akhowie21 View Drop Down

Quote akhowie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 1:53pm
the dropoff from 12qb to 24 qb isn't as drastic as top 10 rb/wr to 20+rb/wr if that makes sense
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 2:41pm
You definitely need a top 10 QB to start at QB and another top 25 to start in your flex would be great, but it all depends on where you draft and what other people are doingin the draft.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.