RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper League Rice or Richardson?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sopagd19 View Drop Down

Quote sopagd19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper League Rice or Richardson?
    Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 12:26pm
I'n in a keeper league where essentially the best player on my roster can be kept year after year. This year I've been debating on keeping Ray Rice or Trent Richardson. It's a PPR. I'm debating on whether or not to go younger and hope that I can have Richardson longer just because Rice is going into his 6th year. Thoughts?
stagg3rd View Drop Down

Quote stagg3rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 12:46pm
I was in the same dilemma in my keeper league & ultimately decided that Ray Rice will give me the best chance to win this year... Depending on your draft pick and who the other teams in your league keep you should be able to pick up someone that potentially could be a keeper next year. Try to pick up some rookie talent that you think might break out like T-Rich & Doug Martin did last year. My theory is that the objective is to win this year and Rice has been a proven commodity, while Trent Richardson's heavy workload with a horrible surrounding cast is a little scary.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.