Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

RB/RB or RB/WR ? 10th pick 12 team standard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dawnpatrol View Drop Down

Quote dawnpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RB/RB or RB/WR ? 10th pick 12 team standard
    Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 2:40pm
Your thoughts on RB/RB or WR/RB for the first two picks?
I have the 10th pick in 12 team standard...

If RB/RB any theory on the type of RB 1st pick over 2nd pick?

In the case of WR/RB even if my WR options aren't Megatron?

flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 3:40pm
It really depends on who's there when you get around to picking. It's a given that Calvin will be gone by 10, but if any other team drafts something other than RB with the other 8 picks before yours then it may be best to go RB-RB with your first 2 picks. Being a standard league, people will be stockpiling RBs so it would behoove you to draft as many as you can in the first 4 rounds so that strategy makes sense. Having said that, if Dez Bryant is still on the board with your 2nd pick then I wouldn't be mad at you if you picked him. But, whatever you do, do not draft Graham early. Graham loses a lot of value in a non-PPR so let someone else handicap their team by picking him up in the 2nd/3rd.
dawnpatrol View Drop Down

Quote dawnpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 3:58pm
Assuming the usual RB's  & Calvin are gone my #10 & #15 block consists of:

(T. Rich/L. McCoy, Al. Morris, Stvn Jackson, M. Forte, S. Ridley, MJD, Gore, Chris Johnson)

DEZ + 1

or which two?

Also, would you rather have pick #11 or #12 if trade is an option?

Thanks for the input...
 Post Reply Post Reply