RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

12 pick 12 team ppr strategy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajalbagli View Drop Down

Quote ajalbagli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 pick 12 team ppr strategy
    Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 9:16am
I have the 12 pick on a 12 team ppr league with 1qb 2wr 2rb 1wr/rb 1te 1 def 1K.

I've participated on some mock drafts, taking WR WR, RB WR, and RB RB.

What I'm having trouble figuring out is what is more convinient when you have elite WR's available such as Dez Bryant, Marshall, Thomas, Aj.Green or even Megatron sometimes, because even though the RB position has few good players, you still don't look like getting much production from guys like Lamar Miller or McFadden.

Question is: Who would you take before the elite WR's mentioned?
My take is: Forte, Morris, Lynch, Richardson, Rice (players I've had access to).

What about guys like ridley, Bush (ppr), jackson, sproles, miller etc?
bassist286 View Drop Down

Quote bassist286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 9:27am

I would take any of those Rb (first set) before all of the WR except calvin. if you can get two of those on the turn- I would unless- calvin is available.  Bush, jackson, sproles as well.  if miller was on the board I might take dez or aj over him. Get at least 1 top 12 RB. Just my vote.

flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 10:45am
Going WR, WR at 1&2 really hamstrings your team. You'll want to take at least 1 RB at the 12 slot so, in a PPR, I'd be looking at T-Rich, Lynch, Rice, Forte, Morris. In that order. If you can get 2 of those, go for it (you'd likely win your league if this happens). You're most likely only going to see one of them coming to you so take that one and then grab a top tier WR in Dez or AJ. I seriously doubt Calvin will drop to 12 in a PPR so you can pretty much forget about that.
jfarrell97 View Drop Down

Quote jfarrell97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 12:27pm

I wouldn't think about taking Morris or Lynch but the other running backs yes.  There is no way you pass on Rice, Forte or Richardson in my opinon over any WR.  Mega would be the one exception but I'm still taking Rice over him.  If you went WR, WR then in an ideal world at 24 and 25 you would want a sproles and bush.  I think Bush in a PPR league this year could be a monster.  If you could go Rice, Calvin, Bush, and Welker with your first 4 picks in a 12 team PPR league, then I want in and I want the buy in to be huge. 

akhowie21 View Drop Down

Quote akhowie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 1:59pm
No chance Richardson, Lynch, Rice or even calvin is available at 12 in ppr, if so your laughing. I would go forte/Bryant or even forte/bush is you wanted running backs. Bush is a reach but wont be there on the way back and like mentioned above could cath 90+ balls....pass on morris
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.