RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

To Keep Arian Foster or to Trade him.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jworm View Drop Down

Quote Jworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Keep Arian Foster or to Trade him.
    Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 9:53pm
I did my draft last night and I was 8th pick out of 10 for a ppr league. I took Arian Foster as my first pick and Lesean McCoy as my second pick. I have roddy white and larry fitzgerald as my w/r's and jared cook and my TE. Should I trade arian off for a different running back or keep him? I wasn't able to get Ben tate as a handcuff either. My bench has lammar miller and david Wilson as well, any advice helps thanks!
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 4:19am
In Wilson you certainly have an adequate replacement and a solid partner to McCoy as RBs. But what would you get for Foster at RB that would be better than him? Instead, if you are concerned about Foster, I would look to trade for Tate as insurance.
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:26am
Keep Foster. You aren't going to get anyone to bite on him for equal value. who's your qb though? there could be an upgrade opportunity there.
Jworm View Drop Down

Quote Jworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:28pm
Tony room is my qb.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 10:51am
Keep Foster. Trying to trade him now at his lowest trade value isn't the smart way to go. Especially the day after you drafted him. Let it play out and hope you got a steal for him at 8.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 12:22pm
I drafted Foster. Sooner than you did. I got Tate. I also am concerned but let's face it we are not going to get anyone taken in the first 25 picks. If that is the case why did we take him. We are hoping. I also have some depth and almost hope he is hurt. I'd like to run Tate every week.
Jworm View Drop Down

Quote Jworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 3:00pm
Lol if I had tate I wouldn't be so worried :( but the guy who has tate I don't want him to know how hungry I am for him. I'll let it play out and hope it goes well.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.