RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Guys can you give some info in regards to my team

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dmazzy80 View Drop Down

Quote Dmazzy80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys can you give some info in regards to my team
    Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 5:17pm
Hey fellas,

I'm in a 10 team ppr keeper (1 player) league. Am I too weak at WR or is my team okay.

QB-Brady
RB- Peterson (keeper)
RB- Ray Rice
WR- amendola
WR- jordy Nelson
WR- Britt
TE- Jimmy Graham
dst- Patriots
k- Janikowski
bench
WR- Aaron Dobson
WR- K. thompkins
RB- Shane Vereen
WR- C. Patterson
TE- Zachary Sudfeld
RB-Ben Tate
RB- k. Moreno
WR- M. Crabtree (17th rd pick)
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:16pm
You definitely need help at WR and having 7 Patriots on your team is not a good idea either.
Dmazzy80 View Drop Down

Quote Dmazzy80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 8:00am
Thanks for the feedback slingshots. I totally agree with you. I picked 7th overall and went with Rice. I was planning on grabbing an elite WR on the wrap around at overall pick #14. However, it was a really weird draft and somehow Marshall, AJ, Fitzgerald & Julio were all off the board by then and I went with Graham. Although I am happy with Graham, I will plan on avoiding him that early in my other two drafts next week and focus on grabbing an Elite WR in that spot. Especially since those are also PPR leagues w/ 1 pt for every 10 yards receiving and 5 pt 100 yd bonuses.
detroitguy113 View Drop Down

Quote detroitguy113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 8:41am
There is upside to having Dobson and Thompkins. Wait a week or two and if AP and Rice won't carry either trade rice or package Ben Tate with Thompkins or Dobson to the guy who has Arian Foster. If he is looking for the handcuff, which he should be, you are in a good position to get a deal done.

Edited by detroitguy113 - 24 Aug 2013 at 8:42am
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 2:38pm
I think your team is fine. You're going to end up starting Thompkins over Britt.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.