RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Charles or Spiller?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derek311 View Drop Down

Quote Derek311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charles or Spiller?
    Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 6:35pm
Who should I keep in a 10 team 1/2PPR league, other scoring is pretty basic. I have the 5th pick in the draft.
jaetee View Drop Down

Quote jaetee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 6:52pm
Arguments can be made for both, but you I'd keep Spiller. They've already said they were going to give him the ball till he pukes, and Charles has already had an injury scare. 
Then again, I may be a bit bitter still because I kept Charles in my league two years ago and he got hurt in week one or two...  
koopasauce View Drop Down

Quote koopasauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 8:42am
That injury in the first week was brutal lol i had him that year too. They both have the potential to be amazing this year but I'd take Charles in ppr.
bisko7 View Drop Down

Quote bisko7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 9:15am
    I'd go with Charles. Talent wise, I think they are almost identical. However can you realy trust the Bills offense with Kolb and Manuel at QB? I think that would be the difference for me.
matthewjust View Drop Down

Quote matthewjust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 10:17am
i'm all in on spiller this year.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 3:50pm
The difference between the 2 are going to be TDs. RBs on winning teams get more TDs than RBs on losing teams, right? Which team will win more, KC or Buff?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.