RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

2013 Keeper League

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
birdmann10 View Drop Down

Quote birdmann10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Keeper League
    Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 10:30am
Hi Everyone

I am in a $200 auction keeper league. Our keeper choices are due at midnight tonight. The format is QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Def/7 res.

Currently keeping Cam Newton $28, MJD $44, VJ $26, Tate $7.

Is it worth keeping Martin @ $60. I know its a gamble but wondering what everyone else's opinions are.
Pdougy44 View Drop Down

Quote Pdougy44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:14pm
None of those values stands out, most would go for about that dollar amount or less. In my opinion it all depends on knowing who your opponents will keep. Moreover, which positions will have top tier guys unavailable for you to buy. If top tier guys are unavailable because they are "Cheaper Keepers" for your opponents, then the price of all other top tier guys rises. You can plan for inflation.

With the options you have, I would ponder on what you think Martin will actually sell for, and if it is not a value in your league after you consider inflation. Choose no keeper. If that is not an option go for the muscle hamster, because a bird in the hand is worth two of Reggie Bush.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:41pm

MJD, VJax and Tate are overpriced. Keep Cam and Martin. They're slightly underpriced so it makes sense to keep them.

STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:54pm
Agree with Flintstock..
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.