RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Opinion on trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
drekits445 View Drop Down

Quote drekits445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinion on trade
    Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 8:12am
16 team redraft, 0.5 point ppr. 2 RB/3WR/1 Flex.

I have Doug Martin and Demarco Murray as my RB1/RB2 and I currently have Ben Tate on my bench.
Arian Foster owner has been buggin me for Ben Tate but I haven't liked any of his offers. Should I try to turn this around and offer him up Demarco Murray and a guy like Chris Givens or Lance Moore for Foster. His WR is pretty weak so he may go for it. My WR1 & 2 are D. Thomas and Garcon, so I'd be able to take the hit on WR depth. Or should I just stand pat with Murray?
koopasauce View Drop Down

Quote koopasauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 9:32am
If you can get him to make that trade I'd go for it but that's a tough one.  I cant see him making that trade. ben tate and foster is better then murray imo.  
drekits445 View Drop Down

Quote drekits445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 9:35am
Oh I totally agree. That's why I would be adding a WR like Givens or Moore from my side. Like I said, he is very weak at WR, so he may go for it.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:52pm
You can try, but I don't see how he would go for it. Besides, Foster may have nerve damage to his back which would mean he'll struggle this year. That ups Tate's value so staying pat would work better anyways.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 1:56pm
Foster says he will be ready for week one make the offer with Murray and keep Tate..
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 2:01pm
He may say that, but if he has nerve damage then he's undraftable for me.
detroitguy113 View Drop Down

Quote detroitguy113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 8:53am
It depends on what the rest of your roster and his roster look like. If you can get a smaller deal done that would still help you. Give him Tate.. if he wants him that bad see if he would take Lance Moore and Tate for an Andre Johnson / Torrey Smith / Amendola type WR and keep your current RB in tact.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.