RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Question from one Commish to another

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ngeisner View Drop Down

Quote Ngeisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question from one Commish to another
    Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 6:03pm
Here are the keeper rules for my league. Based on them, would you say that an owner can trade a drafted player to another owner and that owner could then "keep" the player? I'm struggling with this.

Each team must keep one player or defensive team each year.
b. No player can be kept for more than one year.
c. Only a player that was drafted may be kept.
d. You lose the draft pick in the round the player was picked in from the previous year's draft. (I.e. Player was picked in the Second Round, and he is kept, team loses its Second Round pick the next year).
e. The keeper pick must be made after picking the draft order.
f. All keeper picks must be submitted prior to any keeper picks being announced.
g. If a drafted player is traded, he may not be kept by the drafter the following season.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 6:26pm
yes.
Kingvidio View Drop Down

Quote Kingvidio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 6:38pm
yes. good rules
Ngeisner View Drop Down

Quote Ngeisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 7:16pm
Thanks. I think so also.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 5:13am
Yes.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.