RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

1st and 2nd keepers help. 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bassist286 View Drop Down

Quote bassist286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st and 2nd keepers help. 2013
    Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:26am

12 Team PPR Start up Keeper

PPR, 6 pts for all touch downs, most other rules are standard.

League was “voted” to be a keeper this year. I was not part of the “for” group.  This is the 3rd year in this league scoring format.  I chose to not keep any keepers.  Keeper rule is keep 1 top “25” guy and one 26+ guy. Yahoo preseason 2013 projections were used for rankings. You lose 1st round for a top 25 guy and 2nd round for the 26+ guy. Most people kept a top RB and a QB.  I’m in a 3 person non-keeper mini draft. My first pick selections could be

RB: Charles or Richardson or Rice ( I like them in that order)

QB: Rodgers or Brees

WR: All top tier guys but marshal and Calvin

2nd Pick ?

Could be:

QB: Payton

RB: miller or gore or bush

WR: cruz or white or cobb

I’m leaning towards Rb for 1st and targeting Payton or an RB for 2nd What  would you guys pick?

RB1 & Payton, RB1 and Rb2, RB1 and WR1? So many options.  Also the thought of having Dez and cobb is pretty dreamy.

HELP!

koopasauce View Drop Down

Quote koopasauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 11:20am
I would take Charles and Payton
bassist286 View Drop Down

Quote bassist286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 11:39am
That's my intial urge as well.
blemanag View Drop Down

Quote blemanag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 7:17am
Charles and Peyton. No question. Plenty of very good WRs this year
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 11:32am
So 9 teams kept 2 players, leaving you and 2 other teams to pick 2 rounds by yourselves? Take 2 RBs in those first 2 mini-draft rounds. It's possible you end up with 2 of those 3 RBs, which would be amazing. That will put you ahead of those teams that kept 1 RB and 1 QB. You can get a QB later on in the draft and have better starters/depth than the teams who keep/draft a QB early.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 5:19am
I agree with flintstock... go RB x 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.