RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

1st round pick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
koopasauce View Drop Down

Quote koopasauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st round pick
    Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 7:38am
Hey all,
Im in a 8-team league (standard) with 10 keepers (6 offense and 4 defense). 
My keepers are:
Cam Newton, Doug Martin, David Wilson, Jordy Nelson, Jimmy Graham, and Dwayne Bowe.
Im third draft pick in first round (technically 10th round) and 1st round keeps talking about taking a WR or RB (its my brother saying hes taking Le'veon Bell or Steven Jackson because I keep talking them up).  2nd round pick is taking Russell Wilson so I just say I got second pick in the first round.  I want a running back in case David Wilson messes up so who do you think is the best choice:
Steven Jackson, Le'veon Bell, Lamar Miller, Darren McFadden, any bronco rb, mendenhall, reggie bush, or ryan matthews.
Sorry for the long list, all views/ideas are welcomed. Thanks.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 10:26pm
Bell has the most upside.
flintstock View Drop Down

Quote flintstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 5:47am
I'd like to see Bell play before I select him over Miller, Jackson or even McFadden or Bush. Bell's an unknown quantity at this point and could be all hype. You also need help at WR considering you're in an 8-team league. It depends on who's there, but I'd be more apt to take a better WR than these RBs and then picking up one of them in the next round.
JoeCraig View Drop Down

Quote JoeCraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 7:22am
I like Bell and Miller with the most upside. They are gonna tear it up...
FunkyColdMolina View Drop Down

Quote FunkyColdMolina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 8:41am
Miller or Bell
TheWarm View Drop Down

Quote TheWarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 11:34am
Take miller. He has a defined role and bell has had knee problems in camp and faded towards the end if his college seasons. I don't think he has the DNA to be a workhorse.
koopasauce View Drop Down

Quote koopasauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 5:57am
Thanks for the input guys!  So Miller is the guy to take, I like Steven Jackson but Miller is a young guy and this is a keeper league.  I also don't see Thomas ever taking over the number 1 role in Miami compared to the competition is Pittsburgh.  I think Bell will do amazing but already having knee problems (heard not serious though) is a scary sign for a young rookie back.  I know he was the Spartans offense pretty much.  I think I'm going to grab Miller then next round try to grab Lacy or a WR.  Im kind of scared with David Wilson's playing time if Andre brown breaks out in a game but it could go the opposite way.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.