RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

So...I'm pretty sure I know what I should do...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So...I'm pretty sure I know what I should do...
    Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 7:08pm
...but I don't always follow my better judgement.

I got offered Mauer and Burnett for Posey.

I do like the value...and I probably should take the trade...but I'm just not sure I want to give up Posey.

Keeper league and Posey is most definitely a keeper.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:21pm
If you are trying to win right now I might take it. If it is just about keepers I would only take it if you are keeping both of them.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:49pm
That's the issue. I'm not entirely sure I've got the team to win this year. Burnett has a couple years left. Mauer can be kept for a whole and their are guys who will over pay for him. But Posey is a stud for the next decade.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 12:17am
I personally would keep Posey. I am guessing this is a ten team league which means you can always find some decent SP on the waiver wire using matchups. Id rather do that and Keep Posey. I would not keep Burnett in my ten team 12 keeper league. Id hope to have 12 better guys.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 2:07pm
Burnett is a funny one in terms of keepers.  Based on this season, you'd be hard pressed to find 12 better players on a team (and if you do, you probably won your league).

He wouldn't be the best pitcher on my staff, but he's in the conversation.

I'd have a hard time deciding on whether I'd keep him or not...and in the end I probably would keep him.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.