RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

12 team keeper question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beerbuff View Drop Down

Quote beerbuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 team keeper question
    Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 12:13am
12 team, 1 pt PPR Start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 dl, 1 lb and 1 db and 1 kicker. 5 pts pasing td, all other tds 6 pts, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving, 1 pt 30 yards passing, 1 pt solo tackle, .5 assist, 3 pts takeaway, 2 pts sack. 2 keepers.

For sure I am keeping Demarco Murray with a 17th round pick. Not a bad round to pick up a RB2 in.

My problem is with my other pick. My choices are Gronkowski 7th round, TY Hilton 12th round or Luke Kuechly 12th round. We have to declare by the 15th. If Gronk was a certainty it wouldn't be a question but with his uncertainty what are your thoughts on a either a WR3 with Hilton or a LB1 with Kuechly over Gronkowski. We also pay out top position $$$ which is my reason for throwing Kuchley into the mix.

Thanks in advance
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 9:43am
The question is whether Kuechly is a key player. He will likely be a top player at LB but there is a large talent pool at MLB that you can grab from. TE on the other hand is much more uncertain. I would hold onto Gronk because regardless of health, Gronk is a 4th/5th round pick. Whereas you may be able to get Kuechly in the 11th, you can at least get someone like D'Qwell Jackson, Chad Greenway, or Jarod Mayo. TE's in Gronk's class are hard to find.
Email me with any other questions at fantasy_cyril@yahoo.com. I'm working on a mailbag post and would love for you to be part of it
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.