Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Tough Call on RB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aferrara44 View Drop Down

Quote aferrara44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tough Call on RB
    Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 11:41am
I've been in several drafts so far and I've had the 5th, 7th, and 3rd pick. Can't complain really. It's a 12 team league non PPR, 10 RU/RE yds=1pt. 6pts for a Ru/Re TD. According to the rankings, Charles should be 3rd off the board with A.P. and Foster setting the pace. I want to know how you think the next 6 picks should go off the board. In my opinion, A.P. Foster, Spiller, Charles, T Rich/Lynch, Martin, Mccoy/Rice. Before you kill me for having Spiller there, look at his game logs. 6 games without 10 carries. 50 less points than Martin last season, and Spiller for much of the season split the load. Agree he should go third? I'm not the biggest Martin fan, but I'm curious what you guys think.
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
I agree that Spiller is poised for a breakout but there are a few questions: 1) can he withstand the pounding? 2) what will his role be like? I think Fred Jackson will get to play quite a bit
I would go AP, Foster, Charles (Andy Reid's offense means lots more touches for him, remember Brian Westbrook in the screen game?), Martin (Martin played the last half of the season without both his starting guards Joseph and Nicks who are arguably top 3 at their respective guard position), Spiller, McCoy/Rice, T-Rich/ Lynch
agt00soul View Drop Down

Quote agt00soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 11:42am
I think it'll go:
AP,Foster, Martin, Charles, Lynch, Spiller, Richardson, McCoy, Rice.

I put Martin third since I think Schiano is trying to build TB like he built Rutgers. Run the ball, shorten the game, and dont give up points. Plus, they dont trust their QB. I think Martin will get a ton of work. I like Spiller as well, but he has never been THE guy. Even in college he was in a time-share and I'm not sure he's going to hold up thru a whole season.

Edited by agt00soul - 03 Aug 2013 at 11:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply