Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper Help Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mwolf01 View Drop Down

Quote mwolf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper Help Needed
    Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 9:50am
Need to keep 3 from the below in a 12 team ppr. I don't have to worry about giving up draft picks. I am able to start 1 RB & 3 WR. Not excited about any of these players.

Demarco Murray
Chris Johnson
Eric Decker
James Jones
Hakeem Nicks
Andre Johnson
Cecil Shorts
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 9:58am
Looks pretty simple to me. I would keep Nicks, Andre Johnson, and Chris Johnson.
Chris Johnson has a new offensive line and is enough of a pass-catching threat to be a #1.
Andre Johnson put up great numbers last year and I would expect a slight dropoff but still solid.
Nicks is the one I am least sure about and you could make an argument for Decker or Murray over Nicks but in the end you go with Nicks in a contract year.
rkinigson View Drop Down

Quote rkinigson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 9:23pm
Hard to say without knowing who might be available to draft, but I would go with Decker, Nicks and Andre Johnson.
 Post Reply Post Reply