RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

WR Keeper Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PhishSticks36 View Drop Down

Quote PhishSticks36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WR Keeper Help!
    Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 9:03am
I am in a 10-team, non-PPR, keeper league. You keep two players of different positions and you lose the draft pick that they you selected them in the previous year.

Which one of these WR's should I keep:

A.J Green (and lose my 2nd round pick)
Brandon Marshall (and lose my 3rd round pick)

Thoughts?

gonoles2121 View Drop Down

Quote gonoles2121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:38pm
AJ Green, he is the Bengals offense! Who Dey!
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 6:06am
It depends on one factor. Where in the round do you pick? If you are giving up a high second round pick vs a low third round pick, you need to keep that second round pick. If it's a low second round pick vs high third round, keep AJ Green.
Green is better than Marshall but not by a huge amount so you have to value your draft position. To demonstrate, what would you rather have: Green and the 34 pick or Marshall and the 28th? You take Green. BUT if it's a choice between Green and the 38 or Marshall and the 22nd, you take Marshall because you will get a much better player from the draft.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.