Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

10 team Keeper League

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Memtigersmc23 View Drop Down

Quote Memtigersmc23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 team Keeper League
    Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 6:54am
I am in a 10 team keeper league that allows 3 keepers with no draft implications. Currently I am keeping Cam, AJ Green and Ridley. I was offered Ray Rice for Aj and Ridley. I countered with Roddy and Ridley for Rice. Is that a fair counter or should I have stuck with the original trade.
PhishSticks36 View Drop Down

Quote PhishSticks36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 10:23am
Roddy and Ridley for Rice is fair. I wouldn't give up AJ and Ridley for Rice either, I think you made the right move.

Rice probably ranks somewhere between 5-10 among RB's where AJ is arguably the #2 WR in the game. Additionally I think that Roddy has potential to be close to a top 10 WR himself so going Ridley and Roddy for Rice is a good trade for both parties depending in your teams depth
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 6:53am
I agree, fair counter. While Rice is a great RB, the gulf in class between him and Ridley is not worth AJ Green. Trading Roddy (someone who you were going to lose anyway) is the right call. I would even throw in anyone else who you are going to release if they reject your deal.
 Post Reply Post Reply