RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

2 qb draft strategy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
(((chaos))) View Drop Down

Quote (((chaos))) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 qb draft strategy
    Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 7:38pm
Open to any input
gonoles2121 View Drop Down

Quote gonoles2121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:40pm
I am in a 2 QB league as well and I think I am going to wait till rounds 6-8 for my QB's. There is a big drop off at RB and WR in those rounds and you should still be able to get two viable QB's.
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 5:28am
Both of you would make a big mistake by waiting. In a 2 QB league, the quarterbacks are much more valuable and you need to prioritize getting an elite one and then a second mid-level QB. If you wait till round 6-8, you will likely be stuck with two low-end quarterbacks.
It's much easier to find a RB/ WR on the fly than a QB. For example, last season in my 2 QB league I drafted Brady and Brees and then was able to fill in my RBs and WRs with Doug Martin, Darren Sproles, Randall Cobb, Danny Amendola, and Wes Welker. There will always be breakout WRs and RBs, I don't think there will be any breakout QBs this year unless you want to hope for good things from EJ Manuel
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.