RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper league trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
valiersfinest View Drop Down

Quote valiersfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper league trade
    Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 12:14pm
12 team league, 8 keepers, Categories are avg., hr, r, rbi, sb, era, w, sv, whip, and k. I have been offered Buster Posey for Justin Upton and Gerrit Cole. Already have Weiters and Carlos Santana at C. Posey can play 1b and C in this league, have Hosmer at 1b presently. OF presently is upton, Choo, Gomez, Cain, Gattis, Logan Morrison. Looking for any info and thoughts on Upton and Cole? Would you pull the trigger on this deal? Sitting tied for 2nd place in league...
britter87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote britter87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:18pm
Your OF is strong with Upton and not so strong without him idk if you need Posey. He is the best player in the trade though...
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 7:25pm
I don`t see why you need 3 catchers.I realize 2 of them are eligible for 1b but it`s still over kill
valiersfinest View Drop Down

Quote valiersfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 8:07pm
Agreed on overkill at C spot. Been playing Santana as DH tho and I was thinking of using Posey as a trade chip for top flight keeper. Decided to keep Upton for now since he is supposedly getting healthy...thanks for the responses gentlemen!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.