RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

AJ+ 4th round pick vs Ridley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tommywalsh19 View Drop Down

Quote tommywalsh19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AJ+ 4th round pick vs Ridley
    Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 9:57am
12 team standard scoring NO PPR 1qb 2rb 2wr 1flex 1te IDP
3 keepers per team with no draft implications

My keepers were:
Calvin Johnson
Matt Forte
Andre Johnson

I just pulled the trigger on trading AJ and my 4th round pick for Steven Ridley. I feel like this move had to be made because I'd much rather be going into the draft with 2 decent running backs in the bank. With there not being any draft implications on keepers, all of the stud RBs are off the board. Keeping WRs would have put my back against the wall during the draft and I'd much rather go for value based drafting in the first 3 rounds and be able to choose between a RB WR or QB as I see fit rather then be forced to pick the best back available with my first round pick.

Feel free to let me know if you think I crapped the bed here.
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 5:57am
I think this was a good trade even though I hate giving up AJ In this format though, I think that Steven Ridley represents good value. By many standard rankings (after the top 36 players--accounting for your keepers), the best RBs in your first round would be very uncertain: Lamar Miller, David Wilson, Le'Von Bell, Montee Ball.
I would have rather given up Andre than AJ but all in all, you did need a RB

Edited by cyril.handal - 23 Jul 2013 at 5:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.