FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Ryan Braun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Braun
    Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:27pm
When he gets suspended will he appeal and still play the rest of the year or is the mlb going to play hardball and shut him down??? Thinking about going after him in a trade consisting of fielder and Shelby miller for Ortiz and Braun and dickey
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:33pm
I think he will play rest of year. Think I read they might come a month from now. Then the appeals.
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:43pm
Ok so that trade is pretty beneficial to me?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 2:14pm
I would take on Braun. I hate Divkey though.
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 2:48pm
What about jarrod Parker over dickey?
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 8:15pm
So...I guess there's no appeal on this one.

My question is whether or not the deal included him rolling on Biogenesis or other players?  I mean...that would be the cherry on top of such an awesome individual...
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:03pm
If he rats he will be more hated than Jose Canseco.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:44pm
Weird he would not appeal and play for much longer. Maybe he felt guilty getting away with cheating the first time and getting off.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 2:31pm
He accepted it as part of a deal...we just don't know what the other part of the deal may be...
arvid.jay@gmail.com View Drop Down

Quote arvid.jay@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:59pm
He plea bargained it down from 100 to 65 games. Plus he is hurt so in reality it may turn out that hemisses only 50 or so games he would have otheriwse played in. Also the Brewers suck this year so they aren't really missing out.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.