RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper league trade..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper league trade..
    Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 6:52pm
H2H 12 team keeper league been offered Braun and AJ Griffin for Strasburg,Holland and Pence.I am in the running this season for the championship.If I do the deal my OF isCrisp, Holliday,Craig,Victorino,Ibanez and Braun until he gets popped.Sp where we start 5 isBeachy, Cueto,Wainwright,Colon,Cobb,Minor,De La Rosa.Thoughts?
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 7:26pm
I don`t think I do this. Griffin/ Holland a wash. Pence will probably put up a decent stat line for the rest of the season which will equal Brauns if he gets popped early. So that leaves Strasburg. To me it looks like you are getting nothing in return for him. The Braun suspension really clouds the issue a lot. He gets popped, appeals, then the suspension will drag well into next year too. If you`re in contention with the team you have now if it ain`t broke don`t fix it
mopowell View Drop Down

Quote mopowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 8:28pm
I like the pence side
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 12:44am
Strasburg side. Pence is doing good also.
cougars4 View Drop Down

Quote cougars4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 10:29pm
Keeper league Trade.
I give Tulo, Medlen and Chris Carpenter for Puig and Gio Gonzalez. Puig is the only keeper. How much will he regress?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 1:59am
Best to make your own thread to get more responses. But what do you mean Puig is the only keeper? Not Tulo?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.