RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade Puig?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RickySlay View Drop Down

Quote RickySlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Puig?
    Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 9:02am
12 team, 6x6 roto. First in the league by 11 points but starting to stumble. top 2 in all offensive categories except OPS (3rd)and RBI (7th). Hurting most in Net Saves and K/9.

Should I trade Puig for Joe Nathan?

My other OF are Fowler, Trout, De Aza with 2 Utility guys b/t Butler, Uggla, Segura, Lawrie and Melky.

I don't usually like to trade an everyday player for a RP, but seems like it may be worth it here.

Thoughts?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 11:52am
You trade Puig you are going to start to tumble in power,no way I make that deal
RickySlay View Drop Down

Quote RickySlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 12:02pm
I still have Butler, Longoria, Uggla, Votto, Reyes (OPS league). still think the power numbers will suffer a lot?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 1:54pm
Yes
RickySlay View Drop Down

Quote RickySlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 2:00pm
Thanks for the help!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 3:57pm
Puig is worth way more than Nathan.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 7:00pm
I think a lot of it really depends.  Puig is (so far) a budding star.  Nathan is on his downhill, but is really good at what he does.  Puig helps you almost everyday, Nathan only 3-4 days a week.  Maybe 5 if you're lucky.  Saves are a great catagory, but...it's only one catagory.  Sure, closers get you other stats, but not many.  One good start from an SP get you all of those stats.  Runs, RBIs, HRs, Steals, BA, OPB...or whatever else you score...that's a bigger deal...
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.