RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

B.J. Upton...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B.J. Upton...
    Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:32pm
...so, at what point do I just drop him?

I mean...seriously...he's not performing and the only reason I keep him is that I 'hope' he finds his swing...

But it's starting to get painful...there's 20 OF's on the waiver with better seasons...

How many of you are holding onto players you should've dropped two months ago?

I'm feeling much the same way about Ethier as well...
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:40pm
Dump him he's a cancer on your team and Ethier as well.You are using roster spots on guys that aren't helping you.Get some guys that will help or try for a 2 for 1 deal and add them in the deal.I know your pain I had Butler,Prado,and Upton dumped them all.
darrell78 View Drop Down

Quote darrell78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:42pm
depending on your team needs i'd give daniel nava a look. other than sb's he's been productive across the board. it seems that he's always in the thick of things when the sox have an offensive outburst.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:07pm
Dump him.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.313 seconds.