FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

C Davis for Puig???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C Davis for Puig???
    Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:26pm
Do I trade Puig and Segura for C Davis and J Rollins??? I need homeruns RBIs avg and obps. Also could use some steals. Which side benefits more???
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 6:37am
I`d keep Puig/Segura. Davis is a beast but Rollins is on the downside of his career. Segura will give steals as well as some pop and Puig will do the same. If this is a keeper league absolutely keep Puig Segura
perfectsouthern View Drop Down

Quote perfectsouthern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 8:39am
I'd keep Puig and Segura as well, unless you can get a better piece instead of Rollins.
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:19am
What about Reyes instead of Rollins?
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 6:52pm
I would keep Puig and not even consider it since he helps you in so many categories.
mesalex View Drop Down

Quote mesalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 5:58am
No way would I trade Puig. Davis will come crashing down to earth the 2nd half
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 8:07am
let's see Davis has 300 + plate appearances. Puig 100. The odds of one coming down are Puig and his 400 avg going through the league again. Davis has been predicted to slow down every month. The segura Rollins part makes mesay hang tight but don't be one of these fools who bases a deal on 100 ab. Davis did all this in the minors. No reason to believe He can't stay top five. Love Puig.Own him two places but. let reason not hype make your decision. I'm looking for these fools where I OWN Puig. Smart owners in my leagues. Forgive typos. phone acting nuts.
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 1:24pm
if it isn't a keeper league, then i would take Davis and Rollins.
mopowell View Drop Down

Quote mopowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 7:43am
Puig
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 2:59pm
I take Davis. Puig is due for a serious correction. Davis has been doing this for a while now and probably will continue. Maybe not HR's in the 50's, but 30-40 an easy mark. Puig just isn't going to be hitting .400+ for any extended period of time.
Steve017 View Drop Down

Quote Steve017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 7:28pm
If you can get CDavis and JReyes for YPuig and JSegura I think you do that deal in a heartbeat, but CDavis and JRollins, not so much
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 9:13pm
In a re-draft league, I'd take Davis and Reyes. In a keeper, I'd look to get a bit more - I love what Segura's doing and think he'll be doing it for quite some time.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.