RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trading for Kershaw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RickySlay View Drop Down

Quote RickySlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trading for Kershaw
    Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:37am
12 team 6x6 roto (W, L, era, whip, k/9, net saves) Currently first in W & L. 4th in ERA/WHIP, 6th in k/9 & net saves.

Offered Corbin and Ryu for Kershaw, he countered with Kershaw and Rosenthal for Corbin, Ryu and Casey Janssen (I still have Chapman and Putz as closers).

Go for Kershaw and Rosenthal or stick with Corbin, Ryu and Janssen?
britter87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote britter87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:39am
Your K/9 will go up, but obviously your net saves will go down. I still do it, its not a lot added to your original trade for Kershaw. I am willing to be Putz goes right back to closer spot when he comes off the DL.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:40am
Get Kershaw.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:40am
Get Kershaw!!!!
RickySlay View Drop Down

Quote RickySlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:07am
Thanks guys, figured I had to jump at this still. Ryu and Corbin have been riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels, and i think Ryu ate the biscuits so they are sure to fall off soon.
quinnk55 View Drop Down

Quote quinnk55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by RickySlay

12 team 6x6 roto (W, L, era, whip, k/9, net saves) Currently first in W and L. 4th in ERA/WHIP, 6th in k/9 and net saves. Offered Corbin and Ryu for Kershaw, he countered with Kershaw and Rosenthal for Corbin, Ryu and Casey Janssen (I still have Chapman and Putz as closers). Go for Kershaw and Rosenthal or stick with Corbin, Ryu and Janssen?
Go for Kershaw and Rosenthal with Corbin and Janssen
mopowell View Drop Down

Quote mopowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 11:55am
Kershaw
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.266 seconds.