RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Too much or enough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too much or enough
    Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 5:53pm
My last trade ideas I posted about did not go through. Thinking about going after trout with pujols and j Upton in a keeper league. Encarnacion and Howard would cover pujols. Keep my side or go for trout?
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:28pm
I wouldn't give you Trout for Upton and Pujols.
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:31pm
Ok good to know, I'll see if I can at least get talks going. Thanks
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:42pm
Someone like Trout or Miguel Cabrera deserves two first round type talents. Pujols is no longer in that class, and Upton has to prove some consistency.

The market for Pujols in a keeper league is going to be very thin. His batting average has plummeted from 2008's .357 to .328 to .312 to .299 to .285 to his current .258. Over that same time period, his OBP has steadily crumbled, from .462 to .330. If any of your trade partners are blind to that, you should make a trade, and quickly.

STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:43pm
I agree with lvt...
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:51pm
What is your entire roster, and how many keepers do you get? Can you keep players forever?

Maybe with some info, we can help you make a deal.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:53pm
Oh, and it would also help to know what Trout's owner has, too.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 12:47am
No way I would trade my Trout for those two.
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:09am
I took the team over in last place a month ago and it was way over the pitching inning limit so i started traded sps away for bats and tried to get some rps. So if my pitching staff is thin that is why. Here is my team 8 player keeper 12 team ROTO keep players forever. C Maurer 1b pujols 2b infante 3b Zimmerman ss evereth Cabrera ci encarnacion mi Uggla of j Upton of Bruce of Stanton of bj Upton of Victorino util Howard bench 1b/of carter 2b/ss e. Johnson 3b Plouffe of de Aza werth o. Taveras melky Cabrera
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:14am
Pitching 9 start : loriano bailey garza lincy Halladay Burnett bastardo McGee Perez Veras cishek.

6x6 ops and hlds. I made 2 trades with him before. Reynolds and Tehran for Stanton. Fister for e. Cabrera
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:16am
I started making then climb in standing right now I go from 6 to 8 place depending on the day. He is currently in last, other owners aren't dealing easy now with me because we are all in contention for number one pick if we get 6th.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:18am
You stole Stanton.
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:23am
His team: c Napoli 1b belt 2b Scutaro 3b young ss Rollins mi prado ci agonz of trout Myers either rasmus Hamilton util Ortiz bench c Castillo 3b Dominguez of willingham span harper eaton
Pitchers weaver cueto fister Hudson cingrani Cahill niese stores belisario Collins o Perez p. Rodriguez
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 1:28am
Looking at your team if I was forced to trade my Trout I would want Stanton and Upton.
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 2:04am
Is That a move I should make or do you think I can go with this team?
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 2:58am
Should I try to move pujols for Reyes or hanram?
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 5:09am
The way you stole Stanton, I think our usual advice might not apply. Wow.

Edited by lvtdude - 25 Jun 2013 at 5:09am
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 5:34am
I got him when he was on dl and Reynolds was hot and Tehran was just about to pick up his streak
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 5:48am
I'm glad I joined this site, I always question my moves. Love the advice I get here. Here are some more of my moves when I got the team. The day after i took team over on may 25th i made these moves. Maybe a mistake now because of your thought on pujols.But I traded trumbo and ss Escobar for pujols and Uggla. Traded iwakuma latos melancon Moreland for encarnacion and Reynolds I traded starlin Castro hunter gattis for Bruce Cozart cris carter. I was just trying to improve my keepers at that time. I had a lot of sps and was way ahead of innings pitched count. So I was trying to move them. Plus I hadn't been in fantasy baseball for 2 to 3 yrs so I was trying to learn on fly but i had my rotowire magazine my wife shipped to me. So kinda got hooked again while I'm away. Thanks again for responses
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 6:22am
Ok doesn't look like he is trading trout for anything it seems lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.