RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Which players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which players
    Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 7:03am
De Aza or Andrus? And then Kemp, j Upton, or Mccutchen?

12 team Roto 8 player keeper league. Do I trade j Upton for mccutchen? Also if he doesn't do that, should I add taveras to the deal? Also thinking about trying to send De Aza for Andrus?                                                                                                
My OF: J Upton Stanton Bruce Bj Upton Melky De Aza Victorino Werth Taveras and Cris Carter.
Rest of my bats are Mauer Pujols Howard Encarnacion Uggla Infante B. Roberts Zimmerman Plouffe E Cabrera Cozart
Thanks.

Edited by Gradyhart - 23 Jun 2013 at 8:36am
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 7:19am
Which players what? This a keeper league? You cutting or adding? Way to vague
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 7:27am
Andrus and McCutchen.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by STEELCITY10

Which players what? This a keeper league? You cutting or adding? Way to vague

I second that. If you want good answers, ask good questions.
Gradyhart View Drop Down

Quote Gradyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 8:31am
Keeper, just weighing my trade options I currently have Upton and de Aza and trying to trade for Andrus and mccutchen, also thought about trying for kemp. Thanks for response
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 9:22am
I would keep Mccutch and Andrus although I think Andrus is one of the most over rated players in the game.Guy bats are .250 zero power and low RBI total.Runs are good and steals are good probably about a plus 20 each year for sb/cs.Nothing really elite about him.That being said if you had to make a choice between him and De Aza I take Andrus based on position scarcity..
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.140 seconds.