RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Wainwright for Stanton..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wainwright for Stanton..
    Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 5:00pm
H2H keeeper league where we keep 8.Was offered Stanton for Wainwright.Do it?
CP312 View Drop Down

Quote CP312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 7:53pm
Depends on depth... But initial gut reaction is no..
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 9:23pm
I`m assuming Wainwright is a keeper. This a tough one tho because Wainwright is on a cy young pace but is 31 yrs old. Stanton being only 23 and hasn`t barely scratched the surface of his talent. Hopefully he gets traded and can perform to his capabilities. So the upshot of this is I think I`d take the gamble and do it.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 10:29pm
Agree with Slingshots. Such an age difference in a keeper league. Have to go Stanton.
DYK88 View Drop Down

Quote DYK88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 4:50pm
no way, I wouldn't do that trade...Waino easily has 3-4 more good years ahead of him. Stanton has yet to be healthy for a full season. Unless you are loaded with SP, I would definitely shoot higher. good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.