Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper Advice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gsimons04 View Drop Down

Quote gsimons04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper Advice.
    Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:35pm
Who should I keep between these two wideouts in a keeper league?? Aj Green (in the 3rd round) or Dez Bryant (in the 5th round).

Thanks
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:41pm
Green
kgroseman View Drop Down

Quote kgroseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:07pm
green
CBT000 View Drop Down

Quote CBT000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 6:52am
Des
junkballz View Drop Down

Quote junkballz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 5:43pm
Des
Palehorse40 View Drop Down

Quote Palehorse40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 4:10pm
100% dez. Too good of value to pass up. You can keep him and still draft a stud receiver like aj green, calvin johnson, brandon marshall, etc... in the first couple rounds.
wethebest View Drop Down

Quote wethebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 7:17am
Hey Guys,

I have the option of keeping Sproles in the 7th or Peyton Manning in the 4th... What's the best value here??? (Full point PPR League BTW)
Palehorse40 View Drop Down

Quote Palehorse40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 5:21pm
That is an extremely good value for sproles... With that said id still keep Peyton. I highly doubt that he would still be available in the fourth round. He proved people wrong when they said he wouldnt be able to play at an elite level still last year and with welker being added to an already above par receiving corp theres nothing telling me that last year was his ceiling. You can build a team around peyton... Sproles isjust a nice rb2/flex option, even in a ppr league.
wethebest View Drop Down

Quote wethebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 10:48am
That's what's making it such a tough choice for me... Initially I wanted to keep Peyton, but then I considered the value of Spoles in the 7th. Honestly I might just take your advice and build around Peyton. I have the 2nd overall pick this year anyway, so I'll snag a stud RB right off the bat.
kgroseman View Drop Down

Quote kgroseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 10:17am
Dez

cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 7:17am
For the Sproles/ Manning question, I would keep Manning. Sproles is a fantastic option but you can likely get him in the 5th. Manning, however, will be gone in the 3rd, maybe early 4th. He won't be there when you pick in the 4th round for sure.
I would go RB RB for your first two rounds and build out from there.
 Post Reply Post Reply