RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

trade advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kgroseman View Drop Down

Quote kgroseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trade advice
    Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:23pm
I was offered Chris Johnson and Colin kaepernic for lesean mccoy and Bryce brown and my 2nd.the draft doesn't matter too much. I can work around it. It is a 12 team keeper points for performance. 6-8 keepers before draft based on salary performance from last year. Plus a mini auction before the draft.

Please help
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:24am
I think I'd hold onto your Eagles and see what Chip Kelly can do with them. Johnson is largely offensive line dependent, and there's little reason to think he'll be better than last year. McCoy or Brown might be better. I don't think Kaepernick will be a fantasy starter in most 12 teams leagues.
gonoles2121 View Drop Down

Quote gonoles2121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:43pm
I would do it, I think Kaep will be a stud this year. Lightning fast and can throw the ball, good combo
cyril.handal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cyril.handal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 5:41am
It depends on who you have at QB. In a 6-8 keeper league, I'm going to assume that most of the best QBs are gone.
Factor into your trade value the fact that QB that you will not get because of your trade. If you are giving up on Matt Stafford, Cam Newton, or someone like that, than you should keep McCoy. But if your choice is Kaepernick or Jay Cutler, Josh Freeman, you pull the trigger on Kaepernick.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.