RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Pick one..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick one..
    Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:24pm
16 team standard 5 x 5 h2h league and need a SP for my bench, here are the scraps to choose from....Marquis,Colon,Stults,Chacin,Grimm,Nicasio,Villanueva(CHC) or Danks.Leaning Danks thoughts ?
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:34pm
I'd go with Grimm, or stash a minor leaguer if possible. Assuming Wheeler is gone, but how about Wacha?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:36pm
Both Wheeler and Wacha are gone as is Gausman,Fernandez etc.Thanks for the advice.What makes you say Grimm over the others?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 2:23am
Rather take none of them and grab an upside guy. Pick one of those only when you need one.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 8:42am
I'm not in love with Grimm, but he has been moderately successful, and pitches for a pretty good team. I've been a Danks owner too many times to trust him again.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.