Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

CARGO/MELKY/REYES FOR BELTRE/LYNN?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jaykayjk10 View Drop Down

Quote jaykayjk10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CARGO/MELKY/REYES FOR BELTRE/LYNN?
    Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:23pm
Who wins this trade? I was offered Carlos Gonzalez, Melky Cabrera, and Jose Reyes for (MY) Adrian Beltre and Lance Lynn. My league goes by points and I already have great pitchers like Felix Hernandez, Yu Darvish, Shelby Miller, and James Shields. Do I take it?!

Quote jaykayjk10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:46pm
?
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:04am
Seems like pretty much a slam dunk. Gonzalez is better than Beltre, but you shouldn't expect much from Reyes who may not run that much when he comes back from his injury.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:44am
Umm...it's an easy decision if you have the DL slots to stash Jose.

Quote jaykayjk10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:06am
Ya I can drop Werth to open a DL spot for Reyes.
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:24am
Do you have positional requirements? ie. who would you be bumping out of the OF to play Cargo and who would you start to replace Beltre at 3B?

Quote jaykayjk10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:32am
Scoring system goes like this: For hitting, 1 pt for 1B, R, RBI, SB, and BB, 2 pts for 2B, 3 pts for 3B, 4 pts for HR, 15 pts for CYC, and -1 for K and CS. For Pitching, 3 pts for IP, 5 pts for W and S, 1 pt for K, 10 pts for SO, 25 pts for NH, -1 for H and BB, -2 for ER, and -5 for L and BS. My pitchers include Felix Hernandez, Yu Darvish, James Shields, Shelby Miller, Lance Lynn (in deal), Wade Miley, just picked up Kevin Gausman, Jim Johnson, Andrew Bailey, and Fernando Rodney. Rosters fill up to 14 Batters and 9 Pitchers and 2 Bench spots.

Here's my Batting Lineup:

C - Willin Rosario
1B - Albert Pujols
2B - Brandon Phillips
3B - Adrian Beltre
SS - Ian Desmond
2B/SS - Daniel Murphy
1B/3B - Justin Morneau
OF - Bryce Harper
OF - Allen Craig
OF - Curtis Granderson
OF - Shane Victorino
OF - Angel Pagan
UTIL - Kyle Seager
UTIL - Nolan Arenado
BENCH - Mitch Moreland
DL - Jayson Werth

STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:22am
Do the deal you are insane not to!!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 2:26am
Not even a close deal. Cargo side by far.
 Post Reply Post Reply