Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Prince trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prince trade
    Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:40pm
Fielder for Kimbrel and c Santana?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:20pm
I take Fielder
bermac View Drop Down

Quote bermac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:53pm
Interesting. I take the santana side. Quickly emerging as one of the best fantasy catchers
perfectsouthern View Drop Down

Quote perfectsouthern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 10:48pm
Depends on the league and if saves matter to you, but I like the Fielder side I think.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:58pm
These posts where there is very little info to go on are getting really annoying. There's a lot that goes into the thought process on a trade.

Do you have a 1B to play instead of Fielder, or are you playing Santana at 1B instead of catcher? Who is your current catcher? How badly do you need saves? Do you have to cut someone when you make a 2 for 1 deal, and if so, who? Is this a keeper league? Is it a standard 5 x 5 roto? If this is a 6 x 6 with holds included, saves aren't as valuable. How are you doing in HR, R and RBI?

I'd rather get a bunch of info that I may not need, than none at all, so please post more info.
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:08pm
I'm pretty new to this fantasy world so in starting to catch on my lineup is buck at c fielder at 1b Kendrick or carpenter at 2b a ram at 3b segura at as. My outfield is Hamilton Beltran and rios with my utility as middlebrooks and morneou. My bench is gregarious Cain and carpenter or Kendrick depends on who I play. I have two closers reed and Soriano. My starting pitching is doing great and I am able to give a starter away.
jt_riley8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jt_riley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:09pm
It's not a keeper league it's a 12 team league and I'm low on runs and RBIs at this point with my highs in pitching.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:19pm
I think I'd trade Fielder, but I'd try to include Hamilton in the deal as well, and get another bat in return. Most people aren't out looking for Hamilton right now, but if they're getting Fielder in the same deal, they may be willing to gamble on him a bit.

I don't believe in Hamilton at all anymore, and think he's expendable for any kind of decent value.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:23pm
By the way, I just posted a trade question here:  http://forum.rotowire.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7990&PID=36918#36918

Not everyone is going to be as detail oriented as I am when it comes to asking questions, but it sure helps to know as much as possible if you want good replies.

Post Reply Post Reply