RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Napoli for Zimmerman & Price

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
anandman View Drop Down

Quote anandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Napoli for Zimmerman & Price
    Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:45am
I have Napoli & Wieters at catcher and Napoli has been sought after by a few owners in my 10-team head-to-head league. The latest offer that's come my way is Ryan Zimmerman & David Price for Napoli. Seems way too good to pass up, right? Any thoughts?

Though he started off slowly, Zimmerman seems to be doing great the last couple of weeks. Though I have Miggy Cabrera at 3B, I can always plug Zimmerman in my Util spot or my 3B spot when the matchup makes sense. I would like to have a second catcher on my team to backup Wieters, but I suspect I can find someone off the waiver wire given how deep the position seems to be. Also, I hate to lose the 1B eligibility of Napoli, but I do have Paul Goldschmidt there as my starter so no big deal.

I do need better starting pitching as my best are Cliff Lee and James Shields and then we get down to Gallardo, Mike Minor, and Niese, with Masterson, Chacin, and Cahill as current journeymen. However, David Price hasn't had any real good games this year. Should I count on him turning it around?
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:56pm
I'd take it and laugh all the way home...
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:52pm
Take it and run before he comes to his senses
gary6425 View Drop Down

Quote gary6425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:53am
Jump on it before they change their mind
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:26am
Take it quick.
anandman View Drop Down

Quote anandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:35am
The deal is done. Now I'm trying to use Zimmermann as trade bait (e.g., Zimmermann & Niese for Scherzer or Felix). Wish me luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.