FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Urgent Need of Trade Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
britter87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote britter87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent Need of Trade Advice
    Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:39pm
I need pitching help in my 14 team Head to Head Points league with Quality Starts. Trading Cano and Niese for Scherzer, Samardjiza and Infante a good trade? Or am i selling low on Cano?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:12pm
Selling way low on Cano.It's easier to find pitching that a good 2nd baseman let alone the best 2nd baseman.Pass on that..
jjgeorge8 View Drop Down

Quote jjgeorge8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:14pm
Don't make the trade
Off_Constantly View Drop Down

Quote Off_Constantly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:47am
Don't do it!!! Infante is garbage. You would be getting so hosed in this. If I were in the league I'd probably vote to veto it.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 8:30pm
Value-wise, it's not a terrible trade, but you should get more than Infante.  Also, both pitchers you get don't really go all that deep into games...great for K's though.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.