RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Help on trade advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jjgeorge8 View Drop Down

Quote jjgeorge8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help on trade advice
    Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:17am
Would you trade Martin Prado for Kendrys Morales & Alexi Ogando? I currently have Brandon Phillips as my 2b, I'm strong at 3b, and have Michael Cuddeyer as my 1b currently but could move him to OF and play Morales as my 1b if I do the trade. Can anyone offer their opinion if you would give up the very flexible Prado for Ogando & Morales. Also, I could use a little bit of stronger pitching for my team. Thanks!!!
mike gottlieb View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote mike gottlieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:50am
Is it a keeper? What place are you in? Do you feel you have a good chance to win this year? This is a move I would make if I needed power and pitching help because you have the depth to let prado go. If you're not going to contend, I might be inclined to keep Prado.
jjgeorge8 View Drop Down

Quote jjgeorge8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:39am
This is a standard 5x5 scoring league. Non-keeper league. And currently 3-1 record.
Off_Constantly View Drop Down

Quote Off_Constantly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:53am

Who would you have to drop? Have to factor that in the 2 for 1 deals. How many team league? In shallower league's Ogando and Morales are meh...

Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.