RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Start Correia or Hudson this week?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bakedzito View Drop Down

Quote bakedzito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start Correia or Hudson this week?
    Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:22pm

What do you think? Should I start Hudson or Correia this week? Wins aren't counted, QS are instead.

Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 1:10pm
Hudson
downsouthcubbie View Drop Down

Quote downsouthcubbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 3:28pm
Helps to include matchups when asking which pitcher to start..

My answer is Hudson.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 9:04am
I don't think that it matters who these guys are playing against. You start Hudson because he's on the better team, he's more likely to win, he's more likely to get better counting stats (not by much, but getting 3 K's from Corriea is a gift from the gods...).

Corriea is just...well...hard to trust. Sure, he's doing well right now. But, he's usually doing well at the beginning of the year. He doesn't whiff many. He doesn't walk many. And some games he likes to blow up his ERA.
bakedzito View Drop Down

Quote bakedzito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 1:22pm
Thanks guys! I went with Hudson
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.