RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Bench Holland, Masterson or Correia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jeff@infowerks.com View Drop Down

Quote jeff@infowerks.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bench Holland, Masterson or Correia
    Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:13pm
Holland facing off again Boston in Texas. Masterson and Correia facing each other in Cleveland. Want to work Correia into the lineup but not sure who to sit!
jeff@infowerks.com View Drop Down

Quote jeff@infowerks.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:17pm
Thinking Masterson is the guy to sit. CLE can't win!
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 7:41am
I've had more than one piece of Correia over the years, and for whatever reason, he'll give me a couple good starts, and then blow me up in 3-4 innings. It's almost like he's personally trying to get me to trust in him so that he can pull the rug out from under me...
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 11:27am
Holland is turning into an ace and Masterson can certainly pitch like one against the twins, sit correia
Off_Constantly View Drop Down

Quote Off_Constantly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 1:42pm
Correia looked really good against the Rangers Sunday. Considering Holland is facing the strongest offense of the 3, I'd sit him. Even though I think he's the best pitcher out of the bunch.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.