RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade help appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mystic6745 View Drop Down

Quote mystic6745 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade help appreciated
    Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 4:21pm
Another owner has been trying to get Harper and Verlander from me for about a year now. He just offered me Kemp, Strasburg and Weaver. There is a limit on Starting pitchers and I would have to drop one if I make this trade. I would then stash Weaver on the DL until he comes back and pick up a substitute or the pitcher I drop. My other pitchers are Cain, Corbin, Estrada, Hanson, Hellickson, and Latos.  I'm leaning toward either Estrada or Hanson. 12 team keeper league (5 keepers. H2H points. Elite starting pitchers are equally valuable to elite hitters. Any advice?
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 4:56pm
Drop Hanson.  I think Estrada has more upside and is more likely to improve/return to form.
It's an interesting trade.  I like Harper and Verlander and Strasburg...but I don't like Kemp or Weaver (just a personal preference thing, they're great fantasy players).  I'd probably take the trade and drop Hanson.  I'm sure you can find someone on the wire that gives you the same stats that Hanson is giving you.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:49am
I keep Harper and Verlander.Kemp and Weaver are both injuries waiting to happen and Verlander at the moment is a better pitcher than Strasburg.JV still has at least another good 5 years left.I would still drop Hanson and find someone on the wire that can give you comperable or better stats than him
patrick.maclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote patrick.maclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:20am
Keep Harper and Verlander, you aren't getting near enough value. This is how I break it down

Harper > Kemp

Verlander > Strasburg

Then you get Weaver, which doesn't offset it enough for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.