RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Allen Craig for Hanley Ramirez

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dedmond29 View Drop Down

Quote dedmond29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allen Craig for Hanley Ramirez
    Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 10:55am
What do you all think? Standard 12x12 roto league (non keeper). My SS position is abysmal (currently running out there with Eduardo Nunez). Also have Rizzo and Freeman for 1B / UTIL

Opinions appreciated!
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 3:53pm
IMO that is an easy trade to make. Hanley Ramirez is expected back in less than 30 days and you have a crappy SS situation. Ramirez is a serious upgrade and Craig very replaceable at the OF position and probably not nearly as much of a drop off from him there as your bump up of Ramirez is at SS for you team.

Seems like your team is getting a good upgrade at a position with scarcity plus you get some flexibility most likely with Ramirez being SS/3B eligible.
* I say go for it!
dedmond29 View Drop Down

Quote dedmond29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 5:39pm
Thanks PennMan - I tend to think the same things too and my OF won't take that much of a hit without Craig either (and I'll greatly compensate with stats acquired at SS). Appreciate the feedback and hoping this goes though...
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.