RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Two trades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two trades
    Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 1:10am
5x5 16 team h2h keeper league where we hold 6 major leaguers and 5 minor leaguers....
Been offered Garrit Cole and Manny Machado for Brett Lawrie
Also been offered Mike Moustakas for Miguel Sano thoughts on both offers? WOuld you do one,both,none?
mike gottlieb View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote mike gottlieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 6:29am
I am always a fan of winning this year. The money gained from winning the whole thing can pay for the rebuilding years (often with some change left over). I would certainly do the latter trade proposal.
dmking1919 View Drop Down

Quote dmking1919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 8:42pm
I actually like both offers, especially the second.
NYRED View Drop Down

Quote NYRED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 3:54am
Take moustakis for sano any day of the week
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:31pm
I love the 1st offer and it would give you the ammo to sit on Sano.. he is a mammoth beast I would not trade him for Moose
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 12:03pm
i'd take the first trade and pass on the second.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.070 seconds.